Thursday, July 8, 2010

Courage to go forward

I was suffering from feeling discouraged and overwhelmed. Deena shared a poem that struck at the core issue - self doubt. Her words are beautiful. Fortunately, she was browsing through my pictures and suggested I combine her words with my picture I posted in January. This is the results. You may need to click on the picture to get it large enough to read. To view Deena's link, click here, or you may need to copy and paste.
http://deenar116.wordpress.com/2010/07/08/new-collaboration/
Thanks Deena. I enjoyed collaborating with you.


3 comments:

  1. Ruth, what can I say? A wordsmith is speechless? Not today! Your photography captures the emotions of the world and invites us to share in it. Thank you for allowing my words to blend with your vision.

    ReplyDelete